When it comes to loan houses, I see these companies as abusers of the poor. These businesses are those that advance the check before receiving your payment and then charge interest for the privilege.
The owners of those businesses should be ashamed of what they do. They are the only ones who benefit from these horrible and greedy scams by charging people 500%, 800%, up to 1800%.
Other businesses of this type are pawn shops
Even if they tell you that they are there to serve the community in difficult times, they are not created. Remember that we are talking about a business and they exist to make money.
They will not pay what the item is worth. I recommend that you visit pawn shops but only to buy. If you have visited a pawn shop to sell something, it was not for lack of money was for lack of administration.
How many of this type of business do you see in the neighborhoods of the rich? As much as you try, you will not find them.
Do you know why?
Look, there are 2 types of people who live in the slums, there are poor people and people who are bankrupt. Poverty is a state of mind and to be bankrupt is to say, “It went badly, I am doing badly but I am going out.
” If one is bankrupt and does what the rich do, spend, save and live under A budget, eventually becomes rich. But if he is rich or broken and does what the poor do, such as walking in this type of business, he becomes poor.
Take control of your money
A lot of people get involved in these types of scams because of the lack of order in their lives and everything becomes an emergency.
Take control of your money and take those bad habits off because believing you can cover holes by opening others is forbidding you to go ahead and earn with your money.
Do you need liquidity quickly and do not have much time to seek financing or waste by filling out long forms? We have just what you need! Keep reading because we are going to tell you how you can apply for a loan in Good Finance.
To apply for a loan in Good Finance you only need your mobile, set the amount you need, the amounts you are going to pay and send a photo of your ID.
Good Finance defines itself as a fintech, a company that uses information and communication technologies, mobile applications or big data to create and offer more efficient and cheap financial services and products (from savings accounts to loans and loans). investments).
Advantages and disadvantages of mini-credits in Good Finance
- You can manage everything from your mobile.
- Lets apply for loans from 750 to 10,000 euros.
- It is flexible with the return fees, setting a fork of € 100 to € 400 per month.
- It does not charge any kind of commission or study, or opening or cancellation.
- Its speed. You will receive an answer in a few minutes
- Check the unpaid files like ASNEF and they will deny you the loan if you have debts with third parties.
How to get a loan in Good Finance
You only need your mobile and a few minutes to get the financing you need through Good Finance.
- Select the amount you need, always with a minimum of € 750 and a maximum of € 10,000.
- Then set the fee you want to pay per month.
- Photograph your ID and attach that image to the application. The ID is used to verify your identity.
- Set up a mobile contact phone to keep track of how the process is going.
- Good Finance will send you the contract ready to sign, with all the conditions of the relationship, the terms and the amounts. You can sign it from your own mobile and you will receive your money in a short time, between 24 and 48 hours maximum.
If you want to apply for a loan in Good Finance you must make sure you meet these requirements:
- Be of age.
- Have an ID.
- Be a bank account holder.
- Have regular income.
- Keep payments up to date.
- Do not appear in any file of delinquent or unpaid.
How is money returned in Good Finance?
Every month Good Finance sends a receipt to your bank account on the payment day defined in your contract. If the fee payment day is not a business day, the receipt will arrive the next business day.
The first installment may be delayed one more day if the signing of the contract occurs near payday. eye! Keep in mind that the first installment is always somewhat smaller than the rest. It only includes interest from the day of signing the loan until the payment date, which may not be for the entire month.
What if I can’t return my money?
The late payment interests are the same as those contracted in the loan (TIN), but if you pay a receipt you will be charged € 20 to cover the extra costs generated.