Cambridge University Press & Assessment, working remotely from locations in the United States or from our New York office
Working at Cambridge University Press & Assessment
Salary: $47,800.00 – $53,000 USD
Minimum salary: $40,000
Maximum salary: $50,000
Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Duration: full time
About the role:
Looking to use your marketing skills to make a difference in education and improve learner success? We are expanding our team! As a Marketing Associate in the Academic Publishing division of Cambridge University Press, you will apply your knowledge and experience to promote our new adaptive e-learning courseware. Our adaptive learning platform helps instructors increase student engagement and success rates. Whether online or on campus, the platform tailors learner journeys to each individual, improving student progress and outcomes at every level.
By working alongside marketers with expertise in both online courses and traditional textbooks, you:
- Develop marketing campaigns and sales materials to extend the reach of our courseware products and drive sales across the Americas, EMEA and India
- Collaborate closely with the higher education sales teams in these territories
- Build market knowledge of current and potential customers, including individual institutions and broader territories
- Create retention marketing pieces and share feedback to improve customer experience
- Be part of a team contributing to a key area of growth and innovation for the company
To be successful in this role, you must have consistent marketing experience, over a period of at least 2 years. Particularly beneficial areas include:
- Lead generation and pipeline creation
- Effective implementation of data-driven nurturing email campaigns
- Digital marketing including content, social media and SEO
- Event planning or coordination
- Community building
- Support sales programs
Key qualities that will help you succeed:
- Demonstrable networking and relationship building skills and experience building strong relationships between different groups – that’s teamwork!
- Flexibility to adapt to changing markets, technologies and sales models
- Creativity coupled with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills including written English
Experience working closely with sales teams, or actual sales experience, would also be an asset, but not essential. Occasional travel (possibly 15%) in contact with customers may be required for the position.
About Cambridge University Press & Assessment
At Cambridge University Press & Assessment, we celebrate diversity of thought and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We believe that a culture of empowerment and diversity is essential to our continued innovation and success. We are a proud equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any employee, intern or job applicant.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices spanning all of our publishing groups. We are one of the world’s most respected publishers, driven by the goal of unlocking the potential of people with the best learning and research solutions.
We need determined people to achieve this. We work in global teams, tackling big problems, raising education standards and delivering innovative solutions to learners and researchers.
We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that allows you to succeed in your personal and professional goals. As such, we offer a strong benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, disability insurance, benefits social and much more!
Your health and well-being are paramount to us, and we do everything we can to promote an effective work-life balance for our staff. Therefore, we are proud to offer a generous paid vacation policy starting at 25 days per year, an employee assistance program to help you through difficult life events, as well as other incentives to health and wellness, including gym membership reimbursements.
You will also be able to take advantage of our industry-leading 403(b) retirement plan options, offering up to 10% employer contribution on your behalf.
To develop our talent and ensure that you achieve your personal career goals, we at the press are strong supporters of continuing education, as well as offering several year-round training opportunities and resources. online for our staff.
Complementary to these programs, our work environment is equally attractive, as we are housed in a beautiful, newly remodeled open office, centrally located near several transit hubs in the Manhattan section of Wall Street.
Want to know more about Cambridge University Press & Assessment? Visit the Cambridge University Press & Assessment website.