Business Account Manager – Online
Slough-based contract (hybrid/dynamic work)
This is an Online Sales Specialist role that will report to the Head of eCommerce Sales and is a key role within the wider sales function to execute our online strategy with Pure Play retailers. More specifically, you will have full responsibility for the day-to-day management of the following Amazon, Ocado, Quick Commerce accounts. Along with this, you will be looking for new business opportunities for KP online.
Your primary contacts and external relationships will be with the Amazon Supplier Manager, Ocado Buyer and Category Team. You will also be responsible for building relationships, understanding and creating new e-commerce accounts.
You will play a central role in the online project team, engaging with the wider cross-functional teams developing and implementing KP’s strategic e-commerce goals – where to play, how to win, etc.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and lead our online strategy for the client through activation, analysis and reporting with full responsibility for P&L
- Forecast to Cash, end-to-end P&L management
- Work with key internal stakeholders to bring our marketing campaigns to life and maximize ROI
- Full responsibility for online activation plan and execution related to trade trading goals
- Quick Commerce leads, implements and evaluates a strategy to win in Quick Commerce against annual goals
- Ecommerce New Business: Evaluate and research new business opportunities to expand the reach of KP brands
- Bring the knowledge, expertise, and e-commerce insights to grow and win in this critical channel, exploring product opportunities for specific online channel solutions
Additionally, you will be a key member of the online project team supporting the KP Online Sales Manager with input into best practices that can be rolled out to other accounts.
The multi-award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to perform at their best and work together to achieve great results.
We’re also extremely proud to have been named one of the top 25 big companies and one of the top 10 food and drink companies to work for in the UK (via Top Companies)